Freedom, Pennsylvania
2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

my home is for sale, potential buyer notices bathroom ceiling caving in.Sure enough I got a roof leak.

Contractor says roof wood rotted, underlay, flashing, shingles and all that needs replaced, bathroom drywall replaced and painted. Cost is $2977 worth of damage. ASI sent someone to inspect damage. He never even bothered to get in the attic to see the damage.

He only went on top of roof and in bathroom. They had the nerve to say only $500 of damage to the ceiling was done. Now I might loose the sale of the home if this repair is not done properly.

I strongly suggest anyone with complaints to file with both the Dept of Insurance and Securites, (disb.dc.gov) and the Better Business Bureau, (BBB.org).I think a class action lawsuit is in need.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at American Strategic Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants American Strategic Insurance to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was claims. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Strategic Insurance and american strategic insurance homeowners policy claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Strategic Insurance?

Comments